Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cleaning Spurt

The spring cleaning bug has bitten here at the Viking Hus. Now, I'm not a big wall-scrubbin', toothbrush-in-the-crevices, washin'-a-whole-house-of-windows type of spring cleaner but there have been some projects pending long enough that they're irritating. LOL

So, on this rainy day during spring break, we were anticipating company this morning so we did a medium-level sweep of the house. That meeting got canceled but we were already on a roll, I decided to keep going with my new "Motivated Moms" cleaning/chore organizer. And, when I got to a moment's pause in that, I tackled an eyesore that's been buggin' me for months.

Can you believe that this:


all fit into this?


What's more amazing is that it looked like *THIS* when it was finished! *big smile*


1 comment:

Chas said...

Nicely done.. You may just motivate me.