Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well, technically...

...I missed my Friday post since it is 12:15am but before I go to bed, I wanted to make sure to write down what I'm thankful for today.

I'm thankful for my Bible study and an attempt to re-vamp my attitude. With all that's been swirling around us the last year or so, it's been hard to stay focused on what's important. But, we're reading "The Power of a Positive Mom" for Bible study this session and it is *really* making a difference.

While there are still tantrums, sassiness, and all the usual suspects of misbehavior (mostly from the Vikings LOL), there have been more moments of conversation, laughing, snuggling, and such than I remember in a long time.

The book continues to remind me that the majority of the attitude, feel, and spirit in our home comes from ME and I can CHOOSE to be positive.

Mainly, I've been really blessed to spend some real quality time with each Vikings recently and have been able to see how grown up they've "suddenly" become. And, I don't want to miss any of it for the world.

No comments: