Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday Thanks Tank

In honor of Pam, the ladies of Thankful Thursday, and Big Sis P:

My mind is a-whirl. My emotions a mess. My heart broken a little. But, still I will praise the Lord.

Thank you, Lord, for those I love. Remind me daily that no man has a guarantee for the number of his/her days. Help me to remember to live each minute for You as if I'd be meeting you in the very next minute.

Thank you, Lord, for my health and that of DaHubby and the Vikings. I will never realize how precious it truly is 'til I lose it.

Thank you, Lord, for my parents. Despite Mom's battles, despite Dad's unexpected hip replacement, You have watched over them and seen to it that are still here on earth.

Thank you, Lord, for all my material blessings. Guide me in wisdom to be a better steward of all You have seen fit to provide.

Thank you, Lord, for my friends: long-term, recent, and online. They bless my days and make me and my life better for having know them. Especially Lisa F, Shelagh, Jill - 65 years of friendship combined - you guys have held me up through some of the worst times of my life. You are the ones I'll have to pay to keep quiet in my old age! *wink* Knowing you are out there praying for me means the world to me.

Thank you, Lord, for my church family. They are Your "tangible" love here on earth and I don't know what I'd do without them.

You are so big. I am so small. Yet, somehow, I am a co-heir with Christ. I'm in awe. Flat on my face. Unworthy. But, thank You.

Please feel free to join the ladies at Sting My Heart to read more about all we have to be thankful for this week.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Bless your precious, and grateful heart my friend. Happy Valentines Day.

Pam said...

Praying for you and all your family. The list touched my heart in a special way today, dear Beth. May He alone be praised!

GiBee said...

Jesus bring the rain...