See my original 30 Days of Thanksgiving post here.
47. Flicka cleaning the house
48. My new mud room locker room...
49. ...and my handy hubby.
50. Spending nearly the whole day alone with DaHubby for his birthday
51. Snuggling on the couch
52. Before-bed hugs from Flicka
53. Backyard campfires
54. The smell of onions, garlic, and celery sauting
55. Really good batch of potato soup
56. Care packages from grandparents
57. Visits from grandparents
58. Waking up at 5:30am with Pojke next to the bed..."what's wrong?" "Nothing, I just want to spend time with you."
59. Good, well written stories
60. An electric blanket and flannel sheets
61. Family around the table - even with some joining via Skype LOL
63. Giving the Vikings "underdogs" on the swings and listening to them squeal!
64. The rich farmland giving way to its stark (but still beautiful) winter sleep
65. A quiet morning alone
66. A good night's sleep
67. Listening to God's whisper in a moment of parental frustration and having that "new sudden idea" work to calm a sibling storm