Friday, December 7, 2007

A little bloggy break

Having another of those I-just-want-to-lie-on-the-couch-and-snuggle-my-kids day. The change of season transition to "home bodies" is underway. LOL Also, I'm tired of racing around, tired of being too busy to enjoy the kids, tired of using a to-do-list to run our days, tired of the to-do's coming before the kids, tired of hauling them all over town for errands, etc.

My brain is having a bit of a ADD moment as well. Overwhelmed by what I think is expected in the next few weeks. List getting longer but motivation waning. In addition to being in one of those I-wanna-cry-at-sappy-commercials emotional states.

Not to mention...ya notice there's no mention of God, prayer, Bible reading in the above? *sigh*

Need some down time without several "imminently pending" things hanging over my head. I used to call this a "stop the world, I want to get off" times! LOL

We're fine - just need a "vacation" of sorts. Blessings on everyone's weekend! Hopefully, we'll see ya fresh on Monday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Enjoy Frosty tonight! Put your slippers on and snuggle with your sweet family! Everything's going to be ok!!

Hugs,
Lisa :-)