Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TFTS recipe swap: desserts

OK, I wasn't going to post for this today but when I just went here and saw that only FOUR people posted "diet-friendly" dessert ideas, I thought "that's pitiful!" LOL

So here's my attempt to relieve some healthy-eaters' dessert cravings:

Two Point Shake

1 C skim milk
2 T sugar free pudding mix any flavor
1 T fat free Cool Whip
1 t vanilla
8 ice cubes

Put all in blender and process until smooth and thick.

After DaHubby tried his first one, he's requested them several times since DESPITE being only two points! LOL So it can't be ALL bad, right? *wink*

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This sounds delicious! I need to copy and make this when the hubby gets the "milkshake" fever. I try to decline, but he makes them SO!!

Debbie said...

good!! lol