Monday, November 26, 2007

Peace Like A...

NAPTIME! Yee-haw! LOL Gotcha - ya thought I was gonna say "river", didn't ya? *wink*

Anyway, with dual naps underway, I've set myself to the task of doing some scheduled digital picture archiving. While flipping through those from this past weekend, I found a few cute ones from Friday's first snow!

My view from the porch outward looked like this. But, DaHubby's view from outside looking back looked like this:

And, we had to scramble to put together a weather appropriate outfit for Flicka since Momma neglected to plan ahead (since when does it snow in November in Michigan! *wink*) so last year's boots, gloves, and pants with this year's coat and Daddy's hat presented like this:

Ho, ho, ho! LOL

3 comments:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Oh my... please tell me that you live way in the up in the UP or something... That's way too much snow for only being one state away...

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!

It always tickles me to read of the first snow as I sit here in shorts with the a/c kicking. I am hoping for a dip in the weather by the time Christmas morning arrives.

Enjoy that snow! I have 2 children that are green with envy.

Debbie said...

I can't believe all that snow!! *sigh* It was in the 70's here today.......

Did you get my email?? I haven't received a reply and was just wondering.........