Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Thanks Tank

Well, it looks like Pam and I are both jumping back in today with the thankfulness habit...

Things filling my tank today:

Like an "unspoken prayer" at church and to save everyone from a little TMI, I'm thankful for a resolution in a female health area.

I'm thankful for a hubby who recognized I was completely out of energy and completely inundated with boogers and took over dinner clean-up and bedtime duty this week.

As someone who is allergic to most decongestants and fighting off a quick-moving cold that went to my lungs, can I get an AMEN for MUCINEX! 'Nuff said.

I'm thankful for the sweet, new neighbors we've found here. Three sets of neighbors have kept us laughing and our kids busy not missing Michigan for the last two weeks.

I'm thankful for the wonderful health care people we came in contact with this week getting the Vikings up to Illinois standard of immunizations and getting their teeth cleaned and checked. They treated the Vikings sweetly and patiently. Let's hope the new pediatrician follows this trend. LOL

I'm thankful for the wonderful welcome we received at a little church we visited last Sunday. Including the four of us, there were about 20 people in the whole place. LOL DaHubby played around on the piano after service and, as a result, has quite a following already with the little old ladies there. :)

That's what's filling MY tank this week. What about you? Feel free to stop by Pam's place today to read up on previous Thursday Thanks Tanks as well!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Beth~ Awesome list and such a cool thing that we jumped back in at the same time! Blessed me in a huge way!