Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Tip Jar

Better late than never...we've been caught up in the first-day-of-school dramas. LOL

I remember reading about this tip somewhere but can't remember where so I can't give credit where credit is due. However, to make up for it, I have an embarrassing but illustrative picture. LOL

I was making a batch of freezer salsa 2-3 weeks ago and had a ton of onions to dice. Before my eyes could remind me how much I *really* dislike cutting large quantities of onions, I remembered this tip...

Wear swim goggles! LOL
Not one tear was shed!

For more TTJ, stop by Blogmommas.com today.

4 comments:

sara said...

That's attractive.

Rebecca said...

This is a great idea! I can't stand all the burning and tears when I cut onions - this will work!

:)
Becki@BlogMommas

Jill said...

Hi...

I've checked out your blog on and off for awhile! I have a question...have you ever grown or found a source for the flowers in you're title picture?

Jill

Unknown said...

Fun picture! I guess because of my contacts protecting my eyes, I've never really had a problem with onions making me cry. This is a great tip to remember, just in case!