Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

Well, I'm still working on that weight loss thing. Not really counting points this time but working on just being more active. I'm down 11 pounds overall but the folks over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans are starting a new challenge today.

It's only 3 weeks long - 21 days - and supposedly that's how long it takes a new habit to stick. So, I for once have a plan and a goal. LOL

Part one - in three weeks, I'd like to lose at least 5 more pounds.

And, part two, I'm renting workout videos from my local library and I am going to commit to doing them at least twice a week. This is in addition to the other more-active things I'm doing.

So, since I would NEVER publish how much I weigh at this point (*blush*), let's just say I wanna be five pounds less from here. LOL

If you're interested in joining us, stop by the Sisterhood and jump on board.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do this...I know you can! Good luck with picking up the DVD habit!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

It's nice that you can get the DVDs from your library! At least you don't have to invest in a bunch of different ones, because doing the same one over and over can get tiring!

Good luck with your new habit and I'm sure you won't have any problems losing 5 pounds in 3 weeks!

april said...

Good luck with your new habits! I know you can do it!!