Saturday, January 31, 2009

In One Word

Saw this done by a buddy of mine of Facebook. Looked like a challenge - especially for a chatterbox like myself! LOL

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? studying
3. Your hair? ponied
4. Your mother? vacationing
5. Your father? hermitting
6. Your favorite thing? DaHubby
7. Your dream last night? unremembered
8. Your favorite drink? tea
9. Your dream/goal? righteousness
10. What room you are in? living
11. Your hobby? technology
12. Your fear? alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? DEBTFREE
14. Where were you last night? bowling
16. Muffins? scones!
17. Wish list item? unsure
18. Where you grew up? Michigan
19. Last thing you did? cooked
20. What are you wearing? PJ’s
21. Your TV? silent
22. Your pets? none
23. Friends? blessed
24. Your life? blessed
25. Your mood? PMS-y
26. Missing some one? Lisa
27. Car? Goldilocks
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Your favorite store? Borders
30. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? yesterday
35. Who will resend this? unknown
36. One place that I go to over and over? Aldi’s
37. One person who emails me regularly? Jamie
38. My favorite place to eat? Cozumel
39. Why you participated in this survey? challenge
40. What are you doing tonight? *snicker*

1 comment:

Lacy said...

FUN!!!!!

I found you via Frugal Hacker.....

My husband and I have started a website called www.weusecoupons.com. I'm creating a blog wall, full of useful blogs that have a frugal christian perspective! We have lots of blogs that are already on the wall like deal seeking mom, attention target shoppers, and many more.

If you're interested in placing your button on our wall, let me know!!

All we ask is that you place a link to our site in your links area.

Here is the blogwall url:
http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

We also have created a coupon database with YUI technology (LoL I don't know what that means but my husband raves that it's the best thing since sliced bread lol)

If you have any questions please shot me an email!

Blessings,

Lacy